Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

roller coaster ride

On a really sunny day I saw a massive rollercoaster on the ride and people were waiting in line so they can have a turn on the rollercoaster when they got on the seat they put on their coaster  seat belt on and they started riding and when they went to the end they went really really fast and then they went slow and went off and it was my turn to have one I went with my new friends and we went on and put our rollercoaster seat belt when I put it on it was so dark inside and people were saying superman we need you and we saw the police car and we stopped. Then we went so fast and then we went slow. I went back in line so I could have another turn because it was so much fun. When I was waiting in line I just went to buy some Ice cream for me and my friends. When we finished our ice cream we went to the paint face and they said that we could all  have butterflies. When we had finished we  went back to the roller coaster and had another turn and we were all sreaming and said there is a big fall in the dark roller coaster.



No comments:

Post a Comment