Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2018

My Holiday

On my holiday on Tuesday July the 18th in the morning I had to get ready because I was going out with my boxing trainer and after a little while at 10:50 I went down to the gym and waited for her and she came at 11:00 she told me and my other friends. I got one niece and their names are Jayah, Izon, Syriah-Lee, and last but not least Rayin. Meanwhile we were off and we went to the gas station and i buyed Skittles and buble gum. After that we were off again and we went to botany and we went Lazer Tag and Ice Staking and at Lazer Tag at the end of it i came 4th place and my friend Syriah-Lee came first place Jayah came second and my Trainer came 3rd. After that we went back down stairs and went ice staking and while i was staking i went off and buyed me some stuff from the shop i buyed Coke a lollipop and a super twist and fruit burst. While i buyed my stuff i was waiting for Syriah-Lee order and when she got her order we went back to the chairs and we had a little drink of our drinks and then we got back to ice staking when the light came on we had to get off because some people were having races. After the race had finish we had to wait so our trainer can tell us what time we are going to go and we had to leave at 3:30 so we got back on and at 2:50 i got off because my legs were hurting so when i got the stakes off i took them back to the skate person and then i went back and put my shoes on and sit down and watch other people staking on the slipping ice. Next my trainer told my friend to tell the others to come out because we were going to have a feed. Finally they got their shoes off and they grabbed there stakes and took them to the stake person and then we got out and crossed the road and we went to Mac Donald's and ate lunch and then we went in the car and started playing I spy and we were getting hard ones and then we arrived back to the gym and my trainer went back home because she was tried and we were playing some games and me and Syriah were prisoners and we pretend to have bad stuff in my pocket.     

Bye! Hope you leave a positive comment.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Leah, what an exciting day! I'm not surprised your legs were hurting after all that skating and slipping on the ice. It's wonderful that you are sharing what you have been doing here on your blog. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete