Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Table Discussion

IF I COULD TAKE MY FAMILY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD

Samoa .. I would like to take my family to Samoa because I never get to hang around with my dad family and mum family.


Disneyland.. I want to take my family to disneyland because my little nephew loves watching Mickey mouse. We watch Mickey mouse at my Aunty house he told me he really wants to go to disneyland.



Paris.. I would like to go to Paris with my family because Paris is my dream place and I really want to see the Eiffel tower.  


Dubai.. I want to go to Dubai because it is one of the richest places in the world.


Waterfall.. I want to take my family to my favourite waterfalls in the world my favourite waterfalls in the world is the region waterfall.


Hastings.. I want to go to hastings because it is one of my favourite places in the world and I want to take my family to the Hastings pool because it is so big.


Africa.. I want to take my family to Africa because me and my brother likes the leopards and i would like to see the African tribes 


Wellington.. I want to take my family to Wellington because it is where i was born and that was our home now it is Auckland.



Christchurch.. I want to take my family to Christchurch because that is where my dad nephew is and i want to go and visit him.
  

Niue.. I want to take my family to Niue because i like Niue beach.


Fiji.. I want to take my family to Fiji because i want to swim in the water at the beach because it is so clear.



3 comments:

  1. kia ora leah ko Caedance toku ingoa Ko paparore toku kura ko Te kauru toku Akomanga.[hi Leah I am Caedance I go to paparore school Te kauru is my class. I am part of tuhi mai tuhi atu translation write to me write to others I agree with you I would definitely take my whanau those place's too. haere ra caedance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah my name Leah I was reading your writing and it ternse out that I love KFC to and I sort of like cardi B aswell I also like Gucci

    cant wait to chat soon
    By Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Leah my name is june if I were you I would already be going for along vacation to all those places. Oh and by the way I am your tui atu tui mai partner bye.

    ReplyDelete