Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Table Discussion

What do I like most about New Zealand?

1. I like New Zealand because they sell and definitely make better pies than Australia.
2 .The second reason why I like New Zealand is because I think it is the safest country in the whole wide world.
3. The third reason why I like New Zealand is because they have a lot of technology so that kids around New Zealand can work harder and put their work on their own blog.
4. The fourth reason why I like New Zealand is because New Zealand beaches are close to where we live and are easy to get to than other countries in the world.
5. The fifth reason why I like New Zealand is because we have three different national languages. They are Maori, Sign Language and English and we can celebrate different cultures like Samoan, Tongan, Maori, Chinese and all other cultures.
6 .The sixth reason why I also like New Zealand is because we are always welcoming in New Zealand and that New Zealand can let anyone from different countries come to New Zealand.
7. The seventh reason why I like New Zealand is because their Ice creams are nice.
8. The eight reason why I like New Zealand is because we have kind hearted people, we have Kind people who helps people who needs help with things.
9. The ninth reason I also like New Zealand is that we have a lot of homes to stay in and that we also have hotels and apartments to stay in.
10. The tenth reason why I like New Zealand is because we have pools to swim in when it is hot and when it is cold we can swim in the hot pool.
11. The eleventh reason why I like New Zealand is because Wellington is the capital of New Zealand and it is also where I was born and that I wanted to live all my life.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Leah my name is Manaia and I love all the reasons why you love New Zealand. How long did it take you to write this? I 1000% agree with about New Zealand being the best country. Love great reasons. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete