Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Matariki Reading Task.



Task Description: The first thing we did today is that we did the what I already know, we had to write the things that we already knew about Matariki. We had to think really hard so that we put different things about Matariki.

After that we then had to read the book about it, I was in Rings and we had to read only 6 or 7 sentences over and over again, but then the rings group got told to read the hawks reading book.

After we read the book, we then had to do the What I learnt and write some things we read but in our own words. When we were finished with that, we had to do one of the writing task for today for a few minutes.

After we finished doing the writing we had to do What I knew. 

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon Leah, I am Miss Blyth. I am very impressed with your completed task. You have a great amount of knowledge on Matariki which is a very important part of New Zealand culture. The imagery you have use is easy to read and understand. You should be proud of how much you understand about Matariki. I really enjoyed reading your work. I hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete