Pages

Sunday 19 July 2020

Winter Learning Journey - Leader! - Family Leader - Resilience - Activity 6 - Week 2



Task Description: So this is Activity 6 for the Winter Learning Journey and we had to pick two people in our family. I chose my parents because they are great leaders in my family they have done so much for me and my siblings and other people in our family there are more things about them that makes them great leaders and here they are.

How do they support you?: They support me by telling me not to give up when things are hard like school work - they help me by understanding more things when we get home work from school.

What do they teach your whanau: They teach us our samoan language when we don't understand some of the words - they also teach us how to be respectful to other people and such more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment