Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

My Rocket ship writing.

My Rocket ship looks like it and blast off  really high and it also  has fast wings and it has a button on it inside and the boosters has fire inside /them and when you push the button it shows you the mission you have to do. Then when you finish the first mission it goes medium and hard. When you finish all your missions you get to have some fun and travel to different planets.

When I  went outside I pressed the button and the elevator came down when it opened I  found a chair so I went on it and it took me to my Rocketship. When I got there I sat on my Rocketship chair and press a button and the the flames and smoke came out and it counted to 10 to 1.When  it was finished it blast off really fast.

As I blast off to space I went round the sun then I  went to Saturn and travel around it. Then I went to jupiter and got out of my rocketship and looked around it and I was running then I tripped over. Then I got back to my rocketship.

Screenshot 2017-08-28 at 9.27.57 AM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment