Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

The cute dogs.

Once upon a time there was three cute dogs called Kate and ovila and Carlene they were braking and when there mum came out she said “ came inside because it was raining. When the sun came out they went outside to play dog find a bone when it was night time they will played find a bone and then there mum waked up and went outside to get the children. After that when to was the morning. They  started dog school they were barking because they didn't want to start school because they don't know about school but the teacher knows about school.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Leah my old bestie Westin cute picture I just love your story I bet one day your be better than me at writing please tell me how are you doing now tell me tell me that's all I want to say to you okay boo boo😄👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻.

    ReplyDelete