Pages

Monday 14 November 2016

Athletics

On Friday it was athletics and my group did the high jump and the parachute. When the athletics were finished we went to lunch to eat. When lunch was over we went to the court because we were going to watch the relays. When we watched the relays we saw Mia's uncle race in the blue team and we cheered for him. When the relay was finished we went back to class to pack up the class. After we packed up we went back home to have some rest because we were tired.


2 comments:

  1. I Leah I like the way you write your big story when I'm at Samoa. Keep it up you are the champion at athletes. So keep it up Leah. You are my best friend so keep it up. Do you win on Friday. Because I want to no. Keep it up Leah milo. You are the best best best champion friend that I no. Keep that work up. Be strong and healthy so you can win for a gold medal. So you can be a New Zealand champion and you will be famous and be happy and safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zoe you are the best friend ever.....From Leah

    ReplyDelete