Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Easter Learning

Activity One:



I would like to take this book around with me while visiting every place in Aotearoa. In this book is a girl named Paloma, she went to Mexico with her mum Paloma was writing down notes about her dad on a card because anything that her mum tells her about her dad she will grab her note card and pen and write it down....She met a girl named Lizzie and a boy named Gael, she also met another boy named Tavo and his parents. Paloma is helping Lizzie and Gael find Frida Kahlo Peacock Ring. 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome idea to bring a favourite book with you Leah! It is also great to see you enjoying a chapter book so much! Where did you get this book from? I think I may need to read it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum got this book on Tuesday from Mr Burt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww fun! That means it was one of the Duffy books. Did you get another one too?

      Delete