Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Auckland City Things/Where Would I like to go? Day 1 Monday

Activity three:

One: I would like to go to the sky tower because on the top you can jump off it, there is also a restaurant in there, when you look down on the glass it looks like you are going to fall. You can also see the other buildings in Auckland city.

Two: Another place I would like to go to is Davenport again with my family and have lunch, you can also enjoy the boat ride there.

Three: The last place I would like to go to the rain forest because I want to explore nature and also walk along the long bridge and also enjoy nature.

1 comment:

  1. Leah, I really like going to all three of those places as well. When your family goes to Davenport is there a special place you like to eat?

    ReplyDelete