Pages

Monday 16 March 2020

My Choose It Narrative


Choose It Narrative

Once upon a time, on a sunny Friday Morning I was swimming so far from home that
I didn’t know where I was going. I was in the middle of the ocean. I saw a big rock ahead,
I swam to the rock and then I jumped out of the ocean and on the rock. I stayed
on the rock for a few minutes, the sun was shining so bright that I was getting
burnt from the sun. so then I hopped back in the ocean and swam off. As I was
swimming I saw my worst enemy, the 2 big fat sharks, so I went back the other
way, as I was swimming I was so tired that I didn’t know which way I came from.
So then I went in different directions and I came back to the same spot, so then
I went back to the big rock and slept there for the night. The next morning
I woke up and then I went back in the ocean, and went to the direction that the sharks were at,
apparently the sharks were not there so then I swam on I got caught up in the big fishing net, I
tired to get out but I couldn’t so then I saw other Mermaids swimming having some fun,
so then I called out to the other Mermaids and asked them for help. So then they came and tried to get me out of the big fishing net, it took so long for them to get me out because it was a really big fishing net and it was hard to open as well. Next came two big fat sharks which were my worst enemy and I couldn’t stand staying in the big fishing net with the Sharks because if they eat me I wouldn’t make it out of the big fat fishing net. A few minutes later little fishes came in and it couldn’t help it I wanted to get out. But I couldn’t because the ropes/net were pretty strong that none of us could rip open so that we could be free, next the fishermen were pulling up the big net, and I started yelling because I didn’t want to leave my kingdom and I knew it wasn’t the best thing I did, and then the Mermaids and Merman's started doing their plan to how to get us out of the big fishing net.  They grabbed some things and tried cutting the big net, one hour later we got out and the fishermen pulled their net back up and then the boat went off empty handed and I was happy that I was free, but there was only one thing to do say sorry to my parents that I was not home and that I missed out on Mermaid school. So I swam off back to the Kingdom and as I got there I entered the gates and there it was my parents angry face was not happy with me , so then I got in big trouble and I had to discuss it with my parents why I wasn’t back and why I missed out on Mermaid school. I had to explain everything I had to tell them twice because they were not happy with me, after I had explained why I was not home they accepted my apologies and they let me go to my room and have a sleep for the next morning. As I woke up my parents were in my room and they told me to do all the chores because I didn’t do it yesterday or the day before yesterday, it was a really boring day because I had to do the chores all day and I was not happy about it was managed to get all the chores done.

Task Description: Last Week I finished my Narrative Writing, I had to tell my Literacy class because I got picked to stand up and tell my story to the class.



No comments:

Post a Comment