Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Six Sentences Story


1.  Once upon a time on a sunny hot morning, I felt like going to Long Bay Beach, so then I changed into my swimming togs, I grabbed my clothes and put it on top of my togs. Next I rang my friend Leylani and asked if she wanted to go to Long Bay Beach and she accepted it, so then I packed my spare clothes and my towel to get dried in and to get change into. After that I went to the Car and went to Leylani House. I picked her up and then we went to Long Bay Beach.

2. When I got to Leylani house, she was already outside waiting so then I yelled out “ Hop in the car we are going” So then Leylani came in the car and we drove off to Long Bay Beach it was a long way to Long Bay Beach.


3. As we were still driving we stopped at Countdown to get some food
and some drinks, the food we got was Chips, Donuts, and much more
food, the drinks we got were Tropical Juice,Apple Juice, Orange Juice
and some Fizzy Drinks. Then we went to the check out to pay for our
food and drinks, next we went back in the car and drove off.

4. As we arrived at Long Bay Beach we unpacked the car and then we put
all our drinks in a cooler and our food/snacks in a big shopping bag.
Next we went to go and find a spot to sit. We found a spot with
shade and so then we went to that spot, we went to the toilets
to put on our togs and then we went back out to our spot, as we
sat down we grabbed out some snacks to eat we ate for 10 minutes
and then we started talking for about 5 minutes and then we went
to the water. Leylani and I went to the water and we started swimming,
until Leylani went out further and she got surrounded by Sharks.

5. Leylani got so terrified because she couldn’t get out from the
surrounded Sharks, she was screaming because it was really big
sharks that she didn’t know what to do. She was also drowning in
the water and it was getting worse because more  sharks were coming
in and she was screaming even louder which hurt my ears. Leylani felt
that way because it was really scared of sharks and it was her worst fear.

6. So then I went out of the water and went looking for lifeguards
to get her out of the water, it took me so long because there were
hardly any lifeguards on the beach so then, I waited for the lifeguards
at the same time I was panicking, around 5:15 lifeguards were there.
So then I asked them if they could save my friend Leylani,
they answered “ Yea sure we’ll save your friend”, so then they rushed
off to find Leylani in the ocean. About 6:23 Leylani was out of the
ocean and I was so happy that she was still alive but she got bitten on
the leg from the Shark, so then the Lifeguard bandaged her leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment