Pages

Monday 4 March 2019

Invite to Dinner

INVITE TO DINNER

Cardi B.   I  invite Cardi B to dinner because i like her songs and she is my favourite rapper in the whole wild world i invite to dinner because her daughter is so cute.
Tiwa Savage.  I want to invite Tiwa Savage because she is my favourite singer and i like one of her songs because she is the best.
Miss Tuia.   I would invite Miss Tuia  because she is the best teacher and i like  being in her class she is the best.
Maria Folau.  I would invite Maria because she is my grandpa’s aunty and i really want to meet her because she is my favourite netball player.


1 comment:

  1. great now i know who you guys like as arapper and asinger and a aunty teacher and a grandpa wow amazing to know now we know what you guys like great job by the way😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete