Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

The Time Traveller

If I were a Time Traveller.
If I were a time traveller I would see the future because I want to see what the future would be like I wonder if there was floating cars and talking bikes or scooters. If I were a time traveller I would travel back when I was  a little girl and see what I had been doing when I was a little girl to see what class I was in and what teacher I had when I was in school. If I were a time traveller I would travel back to change the past because I would want to change the time, the time would be 1:30am in the morning when I change it. If I were a time traveller I would travel back when my brother was little when he was in Samoa and what college he went to while he was a teenager I wonder if his college was so big that his college had stairs to go up and down to the office, hall and corridor. If I were a time traveller I would travel back when my dad was little in Samoa, I wonder if he had to do nearly all the chores, if I see what it was like I wonder if it had leaves all over the grass and that there were rock all over the concrete and that the back door was a way to get to the back house and what if there was a place for cooking outside. If I were a time traveller I would travel around the world I wonder if I mostly saw the ocean and some of the land and kind of the desert and I was above the sky it would be fantastic. If I were a time traveller I would travel back when Miss Tuia was little and she was in primary it would look like Miss Tuia had no glasses on she will still look amazing. If I were a time traveller I would travel again to the future and play around with the floating cars and one of the talking bikes or scooters, the floating cars would be colourful and the bikes and scooters will be the same colour as the floating cars and there would be a lot of golden robots that can help you find your stuff that you have lost they can help you if you ask them to help. If I were a time traveller I would travel back to when Miss Tia was young and in primary school with Miss Tuia I want to see if they were both in the same class and that they had taken photos with each other for photo day. If I were a time traveller I would travel back when my mum was so little that I want to see what school she went to and what college she went to. If I were a time traveller I would travel back to when I was little in kindergarten for my 5th birthday in kindergarten I wonder if my mum was at my 5th birthday at kindergarten. If I were a time traveller I would travel back when Miss Parrant was little and what primary school she went to I wonder what it looked like and I wonder what high school she went to I think it has an upstairs and downstairs, the upstairs would lead you either to the office, hall corridor or the back door. If I were a time traveller I would travel back when Miss Moala was little in america and what School she went to I think her school had stairs and art pictures on the wall when you walk straight in the door and I also wonder what high school she went to I think it had stairs and a cafe where you can eat with your friends. If I were a time traveller I would travel back when Jayah was little and how we met each other I wonder if we met when it was daylight or we met when it was nighttime.

No comments:

Post a Comment