Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2020

Leah About Me

Talofa Lava and greetings to you all. My name is Leah and this year I am a year 7 at Point England School, which is located in Auckland, New Zealand. I am Ten years old going on to 11 years old, my teacher for this year is Mrs Moala. My culture is Samoan, my favourite colour is Blue and Rose gold. I have four siblings ( Brothers ), and I am the youngest out of my siblings. My goal for this year is to get a better report and to get better at Maths. The food I like to eat is Noodles, Chips, and Pizza the drinks I like are flavoured water and Smooth, also Sprite. My hobbies are playing outside, playing with the water and watching TV. The sports I like are Netball and Volleyball. During the holidays I like to sleep in. I sometimes clean while my brother is sleeping in my spare time. I like to ride on my brother's skateboard or play on my nephew's scooter. My dream place to go to is Paris because I really want to see the Eiffel Tower. My other dream place is the United States Arizona because I want to meet my cousin who used to play in the NFL and my other cousin who is in the United States Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment