Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Art gallery

Today Room 15 went to the art gallery and we saw our art and I took a photo. Next I went to take a photo of a Samoan  flower and it was amazing. After that I saw a glowing light and a Maori bag too.  I even saw fantastic art and it was from the year 6 class and then I went on the stage and there was cool buildings from Room 14. Next I saw a grey shark and a Maori waka and flowers and it was amazing and great and then I saw lots of art of super Heros.  I saw Wonder Woman was flying through the sky and she saw one girl stuck in a building.  She was saying help and Wonder Woman found her.  The girl said Wonder Woman help me and next she found her in a building. Wonder Woman said what happened over there and the girl said there is a big grey shark trying to eat me because she is looking for food to feed her baby's.








No comments:

Post a Comment