Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

Term 2 reflection




What do I know? What did I do this term?
This Term I like doing animations and writing about some cool stuffs that we did and I like doing art for the art gallery and l like to share stuff with my friends and getting Dojo dojo points in the class room.

What do I feel about this?
What did I like? 
I like taking some pictures of the art gallery and writing about it and I took a picture of the Maori stuffs and taking a picture of our own art and it was amazing.

How would I judge this?
What did I find hard about this?
l find to hard about maths because the question was hard and it was hard of reading because the last page was really hard.

What are the positive things about this? 
What are the good points about it?
Dojo points was about sitting up and getting points from the teacher and if we don't listen we have to put our name on the board.

What other ideas can you think of?
What other things would you like to do?
I like to do art and dying and go to Te tuhi and it fun because we were learning about shapes.

What have I learnt?  What will I do next?
next term I am playing netball again and after that I will have prize giving.



1 comment: