Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Choose it writing/Recount

 ( Write a recount to tell your audience about something fun you did during isolation.)

Something that I did fun in my isolation is baking and also playing outside with the chalk and doing the hopscotch game and doing the game my mum played back in the olden days when she was my age. Me and my mum baked Banana Muffins, Chocolates Muffins and also Plain muffins, when we were doing the Banana Muffins we forgot to add Vanilla Essence but it still tasted delicious. With the chalk we did random things like did numbers take photos of them and while we were doing the Hopscotch game my mum showed me how to do the one she did in the islands ( Samoa ). So she grabbed a rock dropped it on the number one she jumped over it and went to the end of the Hopscotch next then she carried on until she gave up because she hasn't played it for years. So I tired and it was like I was exercising with a jump rope because I did the Hopscotch numbers long...

And that was my favourite part of my isolation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment