Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Choose It Writing/Reflection of my Isolation

What I liked about my isolation is baking and doing art and crafts, my most favourite part about baking is licking the bowl, because the batter is delicious my other favourite part about baking is that when it comes out of the oven I love eating it because it is tasty. My favourite part about arts and crafts is making the bunny, making a flower and also doing the colour with sandwich bags, I favourite part about that is putting different colours on the sandwich bags, then adding water and flipping it onto the paper.


What I disliked about my isolation is doing the chores!!! I only like doing the chores a little tiny bit. Even if I don't like doing I have to at least make the house look tidy because some visitors might come over like that lady who does the house inspection, and look around and see that the house is messy. My mum doesn't like the house messy so that is why we always get asked to clean the house.

My experience of my isolation is amazing because we do not want to catch the Covid-19 by not following Jacinda Ardern rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment