Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

My Step up highlight

Last week when the Year 8s went to camp the Year 7s had a chance to step up and be leaders while the yr 8s are gone to camp. We all were in groups and we had to make Chant, a Name and also pick our two leaders, I was with Ms Tipene my group had to choice to choose a name our choices were: Pe Leaders, Leaders, Crazy G.IZ, and Duck Life. We all had to put our hands up to choose our name, nearly everyone put their hands up for Duck Life, so our name was Duck Life, after we chose our name for the Step Up challenge my table couldn't decide what chant to do so Lorenzo and Moui made a Chant for us: ( Chant: Quack x3 we're gonna quack this challenge, Quack x3 we're gonna clap you fullahs Quack x3 that means Duck Life's Matter, DUCK LIFE OUT ).

My highlight for the Year 7 Step up was doing the Cup challenge with the whole of the other Year 7s. and competing with other people, my other highlight was doing Just Dance in our Rotations when we were split up into our Tahi,Rua and Toru groups for when the Year 8s go down to Tamaki College for Tech.

That was my favourite highlight of the Year 7 step up because  when doing the Cup challenge because it was pretty fun doing when competing with other Year 7s and some of the Year 8s. Doing Just Dance in our Rotations was pretty fun I was dancing with Quincess and Punaiuru and we kept on making up our own dance.


No comments:

Post a Comment