Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Activity Five: BIG LEARNING

Activity Five:
BIG LEARNING 
What’s your ‘BIG LEARNING’ from having
to stay home during this Lockdown?
List here what you have learned
( About yourself, whanau, culture,
school, community etc.)


School: What I learnt on the online
schooling my home class teacher was
about the earth, this term we are learning
about the earth, and what I learnt is that
there are 3 layers of this earth which are
Core,Mantle and Crust. 


About Myself: What I learnt about myself
is that I need to go to sleep earlier instead
of going to sleep around 1:00 in the
morning or 12:00 in the morning, I need to
sleep earlier because I also wake up late
when it is school week.


Whanau: What I learned with my whanau
is how to bake, my mum already knew how
to bake but I wanted to help with my mum
with the baking, we were baking muffins
and they were so delicious when it was
finished baking in the oven, I got one
out and I burnt my finger.


Culture: I haven’t been learning about
my culture lately but I still know how to
speak it and understand it. I know heaps
about it as well.

Community: So in my bubble I have my
parents, my three siblings and next
door neighbours we have been in
contact nearly everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment