Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2020

T2W3 Writing Activity One

If you Activity One:
Introducing my bubble
( If you had a choice, who would you choose to
have in your bubble).


This is my first choice of who I would choose
to be in my bubble is my parents and siblings
because they have been with me all my life and
they also have looked after me as well.

My second choice would be my Nephew Azahn
and Niece Jayah because here at home it is
really boring and when they are here it is loud
and it is also funny when Jayah and Azahn come over.

My last choice would be probably a puppy
because I would love to have a pet to play with
while I am bored.


Task Description: This week for literacy/writing Whaea Kelly has made a slide show for writing, so we have 8 acititvies to do for writing, and this is acitvity number one.

No comments:

Post a Comment