Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Message to both my parents mum and dad/Activty four

Activity Four:
A message to your grandparents
Mum
Dear Nana & Papa: Talofa Lava Nana how are you?
How is your lockdown going with all the loud kids
there with you in samoa? Here in New Zealand my
bubble is going perfect, I’ve been doing my learning
and posting my work on my blog. Also a massive
thanks for your birthday letters you have given to
me throughout my birthday years. I also hope you
are doing okay.
Talofa Papa how are you? How is your lockdown
going there in Australia? Here in the bubble me
and mum have been doing a lot of things like
doing the chores, crafts, some talking/funny things.
I hope you are doing okay there in australia, how is
your bubble going?
Dad
Dear Nana and Papa: Talofa Nana how are you?
How is your lockdown going there in Samoa with
the little naughty ones? In New Zealand our bubble
is going good, Dad is working because he is an
essential worker and he is doing okay as well.
I hope you are okay there in samoa.

Talofa Papa How are you? How is your bubble
going there in heaven? Here in our bubble is good
and awesome we have been doing some baking
colouring and much more things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment