Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2020

Family Tree: Easter Learning Journey Week2 Day 6

My mum side is really big ( her family is quite loud ) she grew up in Samoa Saleimoa. She has 9 siblings including her that is ten all together she is the oldest in her family, my Grandpa lives in Australia and my grandmother lives in Samoa. I haven't seen my grandmother and grandpa since last year, my mum brother who left to Australia sometimes gives money to me, my mum little sister has been to New Zealand a lot of times, she came when I was about 5 or 6 years old and we went to the Movies with my mum and we got to watch Picture Perfect 1 or 2.
Big Family!!:D

My Dad side is small his Family is quiet sometimes and sometimes loud, he grew up in Siusega. He grew up with 8 siblings including hime that is 9 all together he is the youngest in his family, his dad my grandpa past away before I was born which means I didn't have time to meet him, but in 2016 I went to Samoa and visited his grave stone, my brother Wesley looks like him. My Grandma which I met already is still alive and she is a good woman when I went to Samoa last year everytime I woke up she would be already cleaning the house and also cleaning outside. 

I grew up with 3 siblings, but my other brother live's in Samoa which I don't see him much. My brother Toetu can sometimes be annoying and I also annoy my brother Wesley.

My Dad hasn't met his Nana and Papa from both his mum side and dad side.
My mumhas met them I think I'm not sure if she has or not.

1 comment:

  1. Leah, you have done an awesome job with your family tree and the details you have provided in your description. I it is so cool that Wesley looks like your grandpa. Is there someone in your family you think you look like?

    ReplyDelete